The services of the accountant are to commence following the award of the selection NBHA will carry out contract negotiations with the selected individual(s) firm(s). The Accountant is required to make an initial site visit to the NBHA office to perform fieldwork, to become apprised of NBHA policies and procedures. Additional on-site field visits may be required contingent reporting requirements.
INFORMATION AND DATA REQUIRED OF EACH RESPONDENT
A. Method for providing the requested services
Your Quotation should include your understanding of the steps necessary to perform the scope work.
B. Qualifications and Experiences
1. Demonstrate the ability of the specifically named Accountant (Head accountant), of the firm who will be personally charged with and have the primary obligation to perform the requested services, by listing prior relevant experience.
2. Demonstrate the ability of other specifically named Accountants of the firm who will assist the head Accountant to perform the requested services by listing prior relevant experiences.
3. Demonstrate the ability of other specifically named non accountants of the firm who will assist the head Accountant to perform the requested services by listing prior relevant experiences.
4. Description of present or prior accounting services with other Housing Authorities.
5. The respondent must provide a profile of the firm and resumes of all partners and associates.
6. The respondent must provide a letter from the North Carolina State Society of CPAs that there is no pending litigation against the firm or individual partners of the firm.
C. Cost of Services
1. The Authority desires to receive a fixed annual price for the cost of these services. The NBHA will pay monthly fees for said services.
2. Set forth the hourly rate of compensation for any services requested other than the scope of work.
D. Requirements 1. The NBHA requires services to commence on the date established in the contract of service.
2. Respondents must be Certified Public Accountants (CPA), duly licensed by the State of North Carolina.