PART IV - SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Listed below are the sections that must be included in the Respondent's proposal. Each section must be clearly labeled using the bold-faced titles listed below. The required submission must be bound, and each section tabbed.
4.1 Staffing and Qualifications
- Provide information regarding staff experience and qualifications that demonstrates the Respondent's capacity to perform the required services. Include an organizational chart that illustrates the Respondent's overall staffing approach for completing the required work. Include in the chart all key personnel, specialists, and consultants who will be assigned work under a contract potentially resulting from this RFP.
- Provide resumes of all key personnel, specialists, and consultants who will perform the work required by a contract potentially resulting from this RFP. Identify their specific role in the provision of services required. Resumes should include the relevant experience of the individual as it relates to their proposed role in the project, in addition to the education, career, and achievement data typically included in a resume. Include evidence of required license and certifications, as applicable, held by the Respondent, its principals, and/or key staff.
- Identify all individuals who will be devoted to the project on a full-time basis or part-time basis (up to 50% of the time allocated to the project). Including those who will be full time only for specific components of the project, as well as those filling a continuing position throughout the project. Provide detailed resumes for each, highlighting the experience that qualifies them for the position they will fill.
4.2 Relevant Experience and Past Performance
- a. Identify similar or related work performed for public housing authorities or other agencies that have been completed to date or is currently active. Include projects completed or currently underway by the responding entity and/or each major participant in the proposal.
- b. For each project identified provide:
- Project name and address
- Contact person, title, telephone number, email, fax, and address
- A detailed description of the scope of work
- The client for whom the Respondent's services were performed
- The size of the project
- The services performed by the Respondent on the project.
- The dollar value of the contract for the services
- The duration of the project including start and completion dates, or projected completion date if still active.
- A reference contact for the project with a name, address, email, and telephone number.
c. Identify experience in performing work for public housing authorities or other agencies by the Respondent and/or its participants.
d. Demonstrate the ability to produce reports that are well regarded in the industry in terms of content, timeliness, and responsiveness.
e. Demonstrate, through written explanation, the Respondent's familiarity with Federal, State, and local laws, regulations, and codes that the Respondent believes may be pertinent or applicable to this project.
f. If the Respondent is a joint venture, or another entity formed solely for responding to this RFP, provide evidence of prior successful collaborations.
Provide a list of clients, previous and current. This list must include the name and title of the contact person, with an address, email, telephone number, and fax number.
4.4 Respondent's Approach and Response to the Scope of Service
Provide a detailed narrative that demonstrates the approach intended for use by the Respondent.
- The Respondent should outline its anticipated approach for each element of work identified in the Scope of Services.
- The approach outlined should be consistent with the objectives and requirements outlined in the RFP and should address how services will be immediately provided upon execution of a contract.
- Provide a narrative and bar graph type schedule indicating, in weeks, how the work will proceed under the contract.
- Include proposed processes for ensuring effective coordination, as well as procedures for reporting and disseminating information.
4.5 Proposal Cost
Respondents shall provide a firm total cost along with a detailed itemized breakdown of the total cost. Please show all expected expenditures to include all anticipated travel. The total cost must be all inclusive.
4.6 Required Certifications/Forms
Each proposal shall contain a copy of the following HUD forms, which may be downloaded from the Procurement page of NBHA website: www.newbernha.org